- Don’t bias.
- Always be on time for class sessions.
- Always use various technological resources to energize the classes.
- Pay equal attention to all the concerns of your students.
- Be more positive and less assertive.
- Encourage collaboration among colleagues.
- Correct homework and post on time.
- Understand and support your students.
- Encourage the autonomy of their students, giving them the opportunity to express themselves and be themselves.
- Always participate.
- Collaborate when requested.
- Enter virtual meetings on time.
- Share your learnings.
- Speak in English with their classmates and teachers, inside and outside of class.
- Comply with their practices or assignments.
- Respect your colleagues when they are giving their comments.
- Keep your microphones off, only turn on if you want to contributeor ask.
- Stay tuned for classes.
What Our Students Say
Tony WalkerApps Developer
I thoroughly enjoyed courses from here and hope to expand on my gained knowledge about making apps. The courses as well as the examples are well presented, easy to follow and engaging.
Martin BrianUI Designer
The courses here exceeded my expectations in many regards, especially in the depth of information supplied. In a very non-threatening environment, I learned key principles of design that I can implement immediately.
David FahimWeb Developer
Excellent content and assignments that build on your knowledge, reinforce, and then expand. I recently secured new employment using PHP and couldn't have done so without the Professional Web Development courses.